Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A Wee Bit of Me


{one} do you wear holey jeans? If so, do you buy them that way?
No I wear what my daughter calls "mom jeans" now. I did, tho it took me my whole summer (when I was 12) save up my allowance and babysitting jobs to purchase ONE pair of Guess Jeans and yes they did have a hole in them..... I loved them Jeans
{two} do you get a full 8 hours of sleep per night?
I haven't in a VERY long time
{three} what’s your favorite way to eat an oreo?
Oreo...What Oreo?? Haha I quickly plop that whole baby in as I look around for any witnesses hahaha
{four} do you wear shoes in your house?
Yes really depends on the season we live in an old farm house....my first choice is always bare foot
{five} who would you call first if you won the lottery?
My husband
{six} have you ever been in a food fight?
Yes a few and they were fun ...but not so fun to clean up
{seven} do you snore?
I shout to the moon that I don't  but I think I do ....softly of course
{eight} do you know how fast you type?
No I don't.
{nine} can you do a headstand (without using a wall)?
When I was younger yes....no clue now
{ten} how do you like your popcorn?
We have a wonderful microwave air popper little oil and salt love it!!
Now it's your turn let us know a wee bit about you.

3 comments:

annies home said...

I could never do a headstand any way now or when I was younger

Tom Hakkinen said...

Hi Loulasway! I found your blog from your comment on Judie's blog "Rogue Artist". I liked your post. Something gives me the impression that you like your Oreos!

Lourie said...

I haven't done a headstand for years and I am thinking that is a good thing! ;) Wouldn't 8 solid hours of sleep be totally blissful?